Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Travel Req approved mails are not triggering to SOST

Hi Friends,

In travel request workflow and travel expenses workflow, when manager approved the requests, employee should receive notification mails like "Your Travel Request XXXX approved".

We are using SOST to check notifications because Outlook configuration not yet done.

I am using RSWUWFML2 to trigger the mails, it is working fine to send mails to managers but not working for employees.

I executed RSWUWFML2 with the specific task TS20000095, but no use. Could you please help me on this.

Thank You.

Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
replied

Hi Pavan

Did you check what I had mentioned earlier???

.....make sure that the email address is maintained for this user in Usermaster record with communication type as INT (SU01) OR the communication infotype for this employee has the email subtype.

With the above, still a notification will go to the user's SAP Inbox, SBWP-> Documents.

If you want it to go to external email (as maintained in SU01 or Communication Infotype), then do the SO16 Settings -> SO16-> Tab Mail Sys Grp -> Select Send to user's home address.

This will make the workflow pick the email from user's SU01 settings or communication infotype and send it out.

SO16 have to be done in every system and client

Regards,

Modak

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question