cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of virtual outbound delivery from MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Scenario - Material, packing material, virtual Goods receipt and virtual outbound delivery and PGI, and final billing.

We have a scenario wherein we have a Sales Scheduling Agreement for a material is created. The requirement will be generated and send to a vendor.

The vendor will send goods with packing material directly to the customer ( as it happens in third party ). Packaging material will be added in MIGO as non order item. Packing material will have unique identifiers numbers which the vendor will send and will be updated in MIGO ( as text ).

At the same time vendor will also send the data to SAP and on that basis MM guys will do a inbound delivery and Goods Receipt ( MIGO ).

This is the place where I need help.

As per requirement, we want to create an Outbound Delivery from the MIGO transaction. As soon as MIGO is saved, a outbound delivery should be created for already existing sales scheduling agreement. Delivery should have the main material and the packing materials and the Text ( to be copied from MIGO ).

I want to know how this can be acheived. Plz sugegst User Exits / BADI's etc.

Regards,

Danny.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tell the logic to your ABAP team and validate the fields like VBELN and AUART from VBAK as and when MIGO is generated.  Of course, you also have to validate the material codes from MIGO and with the delivery exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS in include MV50AFZ1 you can achieve the requirement

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable replies. I need some more help as the requirement is changed a bit.

We will get an ASN with only one line item as main material with packaging material text ( no line item for packaging material ). In MM side they will create n inbound delivery with only one item - main material with text in text field.

We want to create a outbound delivery on Post Goods Receipt save action.

The outbound delivery should have 2 line items, 1st  for main material referencing the sales scheduling agreement, and 2nd needs to be programmatically added which will have Packaging material with text saved in text tab.

As suggested by Lakshmipathi Sir, I check include MV50AFZ1, USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT. But I am bit confused if this can be used for triggering Outbound delivery from PGR.

Request Gurus to suggest the best option for this requirement.

Regards,

Danny.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the below document and sit with your ABAPER. Ask him to take guidance from this document and follow the same methodology which has been explained by Rajkumar in this document.

You can find create delivery order BAPI and PGI BAPI easily from Google. Call those BAPIs at the time of GR.

Thank$