cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report data not getting refreshed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am generating the report when I am saving my form.

At first time it was taken right values but after that it is showing that first values that it taken at first time.

How can I solve this problem?

And one another question : Can anyone give me the formula for Calculating the Number of total days in Current month at run-time?

Thanks in Advance

Message was edited by: Ludek Uher

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205840
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Dipesh,

Answer to your first query is, you are saving report with data so, it is showing previous values when you refresh. Go in File-- uncheck Save data with report, also while regenerating close Preview tab.

Second query : check this

Day(dateadd('m',+1,currentdate)-day(currentdate))

Sastry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sastry Sir,

First queries answer is not helpful, But got the answer for second query.

Is there any other way or I am doing something wrong to generate it?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sastry Sir,

my mistake to link the tables.

Now new problem coming to me that it is not generating the specific employee receipt, it generating all the receipt for all the entries in that table.

Thanks.

former_member205840
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipesh,

Do you have parameters in your report ?  How you are passing values (input) to your report ?

You are saying it is taking values from previously saved report ?  How you are saving this report can you give steps to get more clarity on this.

Thanks,

Sastry

former_member205840
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipesh,

Create a parameter in your report on Employee code/ID and filter records based on this parameter in your report record selection.

-Sastry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I don,t have any parameter, and while saving the form I am generating the report.

I have four tables related to each other, from which report have values.

Trying to pass the Parameter but error comes as BadIndex.

Thanks

former_member205840
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipesh,

If you are using crystal reports in .NET or Java application, then there is a separate group, they can answer your question.

You can close this thread and open a new thread CRYSTAL SDK

-Sastry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I am working with crystal report in .net. you already moved to me in that forum, so I have to start new discussion or I wait for any answer?

Thanks for Guidance.

Answers (0)