Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maitenance order number not picked up on CV02n

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Am attaching document from cv01n and under object links selects maintenance order number but not taking selected number. I am sure with my settings under SPRO-> maintenance key fields and screen number 231 under object links.  Please find my CV02n screen shot.

Reg,

chandu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Please can help on the same . Please consider my top 2 replies for what am facing and configuration setting.

Regards,

chandu

stephan_bantlin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

standard delivery of SAP 

PMAUFK for PM order Header

PMAFVC for PM order operation

this has been delivered in 2 parts

Allocation to Order Header in Business Function LOG_EAM_CI6

Allocation to operation in Business Function LOG_EAM_VE_INT

If BF LOG_EAM_VE_INT can or shall not be activated (BF LOG_EAM_VE_INT is not available in EhP5) the customers have to maintain the required customizing settings manually. The manual activities are described in SAP Note 1821916.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not think you will be able to link Order number to DIR. This might be due to the fact that there is no tab available in IW31/32 to hold the DIR numbers like the Notification does have.

KJogeswaraRao

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jogeswara Rao,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Is it mandatory to maintain table in both languages ?  cross checked in table level (TDWOT ) , found that AUFK allocated  with 'EN' only.

Reg,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Without object link screen on transaction it is not possible to link via CV01n .

IW32/ 33 not have document link fields and screen tab, just customize it and then apply system will allow you otherwise not.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

secondly this table is for maintaining the texts of objects in different language.

Regards

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Thanks for valuable inputs.  In SE 80 checked for function group Cv130 screen number 231 allocated for ' PMAUFK '.  My Document  type integrated with ' AFKO ' screen 231.  Than only am getting maitenace order screen under object link tab on Cv01N. Here is anything wrong?

Am i correct DMS documents will be display under 'extras ' menu option in IW33.

Reg,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I agreeed that in SE80 it is assigned and that's why you are able to see AUFK in object link. But it not solve your purpose as DIR is not meant for IW32 and IW33 transactions. In IW32 transaction have you getting Document attachment tab or fields over there.

Secondly , In extra the documents means its a document flow related to maintenance objects. not DMS.

In Environment tab, you are getting display of attached documents.

Regards

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sailendra,

So because of that am not picking up maintenance order number on cv02N. IS it?  Can you please  tell me which sap object ( PMAUFK or AFKO ) to be maintain in configuration settings.

you mean 'display original documents' under environment tab in IW 32.

Reg,

chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

AS per stdn IW32/33 not meant for DIR attachement from CV01n. if you want to attach document then use Services for Objects. and attach directly from there.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just check another option , goto IW32 and from there attach your created document. Means first document created from CV01n and then goto iw32 and attach it from there . then goto cv03n and check whether document link with object or not. if attached it menas you choosed wrong field in customizing.

Regards

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shailendra ,

Given correct order number after cross check in IW32 .  As per you went with transaction code IW 32 But not found pop window to create document .  Done settings to create a document with '1 ' in Dc10 .

Plz refer the screen shot and let me know any wrong in that.

Reg,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As i told you that on iw32 tab field you need to use enhance tab and link it with screen document attachment. Then system will allow AUFK in TOCL table for object link .

Regards