cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long text ROUTING-OPERATION (CA02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I use long text to describe operation. If I looked good (Display long text > GOTO > HEADER, there is form System assigned (TEXT ID: PLPO, TEXT OBJECT: ROUTING). I tried to use parag. formats and char. formats to format text. After it I go to GOTO > BACK (F3). Problem is, that formatted text wasn´t save. What is incorrect?

Thanks

Lukas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Take a look of this Note:

1822618 - How to change the font for long text in transactions CA01
or CA02

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

your reply was very useful! But I have one question. I think that problem could be with different text object in CA10 and CA02. In CA10 there is text object WORKST (formatting is correct) and in CA02 there is text object ROUTING (i can´t save any format). Am I right?

If so, my question is, haw to assign text object to CA02.

If I look at SE75 for text objects ROUTING and WORKST, neither of then have not assigned form.

Thanks

Lukas

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

I would copy the setup that you see in SE75 from WORKST to ROUTING.

Note that ROUTING has Editor application TA when WORKST has TX.

Try with this...

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made change in SE75. I changed Text objects and IDs > Object ROUTING > Interface  from TA to TX, but situation is still same.

Lukas

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Try with this:

Once you are maintaining the long text, change the editor:

CA01 is using the form SYSTEM.

There are a set of available paragraph formats.. This can be seen in the first column:

As you can see there are 4 options: *, B, C or L.. all of them have the same font and size.

So you can maybe go to SE71 and add your new format, with the font and font size that you want..

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

I tried it according to you. If I used paragraf format and then I saved it, line was saved with format. But when I used character format, format wasn´t saved. I can´t understand it.

Lukas

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

You should use Paragraph format.

You can create a new sapscript and assign it to the ROUTING. In your new sapscript you can pre create Paragraph with different font types and font sizes.

Try and close the thread if it works.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am despairing. I made new sapscript, I created paragraph, but situation is still the same.

Lukas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as long as you have only one line of longtext you cannot assign different format.

add any text in a second line and try again ... strange behavoir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich,

thanks for your reply. I tried it, bud I have still same problem.

I tried to made standart text (CA10) with various formats and it happend ok (text is formatted after save). But when I assiigned key of std text to opration  (in CA02) and look to long text, long text isn´t formated.

Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same happened to me, as long as I have only 1 line as  long text

If i create a text in CA10 with two lines the formatting works

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I have more than one line in CA02.