cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appraisal documents not available in ESS on portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I have created appraisal documents which are available at backend and can be seen through phap_admin_pa . When am accessing the portal , the documents mapped to appraiser are available under MSS on portal but the same mapped as appraisee are not available under ESS.

The documents having appraisee access are not visible under ESS whereas are available at backend.

Please suggest. This is happening for many perners .

Thanks
Smriti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the infotype 0105 is maintained and necessary authorization roles has been given ,then please check the document period date. There were a few instances when at configurational level we maintain that only the template in current year(for example) is visible and maintain different dates while assigning .

Please check this also .

regards

Vaibhav Juneja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav

There is no such setting like current year template to be displayed. Its working perfectly for one ID (perner ) , but rest for others its not showing the documents in ESS.

How can I check authorization , its neither showing in su53 dump

Please suggest..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IF it is showing in one ID , then i suggest you to create a replica ID in R3 as well as Portal from the one in which it is showing and map it to  the pernr and then see.

It should  have same roles and authoristions as the one in which you are able to see.

It looks like some authorizaton issue.

R3 d in SU01 T-Code and Portal Id in User admin I think.

Regards

Vaibhav Juneja

sbsrajendran
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI smriti,

Kindly check for the roles of the appraise whether it is assigned correctly or not.

Thanks & Regards,

Sakthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the employee (Appraisee) user ID has mapped with IT0105 subtype 0001.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh

yes its maintained in IT 105 with 0001 subtype.

Thanks