Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email status incorrectly processed while notifying bidders

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using SRM 7.0 and ECC 6.0 , while notifying bidders through email (by clicking on send notification button in portal), the success notification message is displayed in portal, but when we see in output medium the status of email is shown as incorrectly processed and no email is sent to bidder. when we try to repeat the output ( by clicking the repeat output button) the email is sent to bidders and the status changed to successfully processed .

Please let me know why the email is not sent when the send notification button is clicked . Did we  miss any config , please suggest how to proceed further.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Aishwarya.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aishwarya,

Please check the following in your system:

Execute the transaction 'bbp_po_action_def'

In the Action profile select 'BBP_PD_BID' and double click on "Action
Definition'.

Double click on the standard bid.

Make sure that the processing time is set to 'Processing when saving
document'.

If not perform the previous step and save the changes.

Hope this helps,

Conor.

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Corner,

I navigated as suggested and found that the field processing time is set to 'Processing using selection report' .Please let me know why we maintain this field and what is the difference if we change the field value to 'Processing when saving document'.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks&Regards,

Aishwarya.M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aishwarya,

For the first time when you click on the button did you checked in SOST , any emails getting stuck or something. Please check and let me know if you see any thing strange there.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

former_member405029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

when I click on send notification button for the first time , no entry is seen in SOST.

Thanks&Regards,

Aishwarya.M