cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hana B1i can not capture events

0 Kudos

I have a B1i problem.

It is the first time we try to use B1i on our HANA environment, but with no luck.

Current situation:

• Event Sender is working
    • During Setup everywhere successful connection tests
    • All SBO company’s enabled with nog event filtering
  • SLD’s where not automatically added, so I have add it manually
    • B1DI & JDBC connection tests are successful
  • Active scenario with scenario step
    • Object 22
    • Sender and receiver => created SLD
  • The event from my source company with object 22 keeps getting in the filtered lit on the B1 Event Monitor

I have checked the subscription of the event:

1. Open SAP B1iP ControlCenter withhttp://localhost:8080/B1iXcellerator/exec/dummy/com.sap.b1ip.system.cc/bfd/AdminConsole.bfd?!defdoc=...

2. Maintenance=>BizStore Download=>Set BizStore URI as "/com.sap.b1i.system.eventdispatcher.directory/B1EventSubscriber.xml/B1EventSubscriber.xml(unified)"

3. Click Submit, then you can find the "B1EventSubscriber.xml", if not, right click the main pane, choose view source.

There I have the following XML Element (so it looks like the event 22 is successfully registered to the SLD:

<B1EventSubscriber SysId="0010000108" TargetURI="/vP.0010000108.in_BEAE/com.sap.b1i.vplatform.runtime/INB_B1_EVNT_ASYN_EVT/INB_B1_EVNT_ASYN_EVT.ipo/proc">

<Condition LocalObjectType="1210000008" Task="*"/>

<Condition LocalObjectType="22" Task="*"/>

</B1EventSubscriber>

I don’t think there is something wrong with the simple scenario package.

There is one thing that I have noticed an error is showing:

• I click edit on my (working SLD) and save it without modification so the connection tests keep working
  • Then I see in the queue monitor the following stream: S.sap.B1SysSLDSync
  • This is staying in the queue monitor and when I look for deactivated IP-Steps, I get the following:
    • /vP.0010000000.prc_QS.sap.B1SysSLDSync/com.sap.b1i.vplatform.runtime/PRC_QS/PRC_QS.ipo/proc
    • com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: java.lang.Exception: com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.adapter.jdbc.JdbcAdapter$LoadJdbcDriverFailureException: Could not find the driver ''
  • Reactivation is not helping
  • I don’t know what the purpose is of the SLDSync, I thought this was to automatically add the SLD on creation of a company but then it is weird that it is also triggered on editing an SLD

So what can I do to get my scenario step successfully pick up the event?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

In the SLD I used the ip adress and in the event sender i used the server name.

I changed the server name to the ip adress in the event sender setup and it is working.

mattias_neijens
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Roeland,

This solved my problem also.

Thank you.

Mattias Neijens

Answers (0)