Hana B1i can not capture events
I have a B1i problem.
It is the first time we try to use B1i on our HANA environment, but with no luck.
- Event Sender is working
- During Setup everywhere successful connection tests
- All SBO company’s enabled with nog event filtering
- SLD’s where not automatically added, so I have add it manually
- B1DI & JDBC connection tests are successful
- Active scenario with scenario step
- Object 22
- Sender and receiver => created SLD
- The event from my source company with object 22 keeps getting in the filtered lit on the B1 Event Monitor
I have checked the subscription of the event:
1. Open SAP B1iP ControlCenter withhttp://localhost:8080/B1iXcellerator/exec/dummy/com.sap.b1ip.system.cc/bfd/AdminConsole.bfd?!defdoc=../xml/ControlCenter.xml
2. Maintenance=>BizStore Download=>Set BizStore URI as "/com.sap.b1i.system.eventdispatcher.directory/B1EventSubscriber.xml/B1EventSubscriber.xml(unified)"
3. Click Submit, then you can find the "B1EventSubscriber.xml", if not, right click the main pane, choose view source.
There I have the following XML Element (so it looks like the event 22 is successfully registered to the SLD:
<B1EventSubscriber SysId="0010000108" TargetURI="/vP.0010000108.in_BEAE/com.sap.b1i.vplatform.runtime/INB_B1_EVNT_ASYN_EVT/INB_B1_EVNT_ASYN_EVT.ipo/proc">
<Condition LocalObjectType="1210000008" Task="*"/>
<Condition LocalObjectType="22" Task="*"/>
I don’t think there is something wrong with the simple scenario package.
There is one thing that I have noticed an error is showing:
- I click edit on my (working SLD) and save it without modification so the connection tests keep working
- Then I see in the queue monitor the following stream: S.sap.B1SysSLDSync
- This is staying in the queue monitor and when I look for deactivated IP-Steps, I get the following:
- com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: java.lang.Exception: com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.XcelleratorException: XCE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.adapter.jdbc.JdbcAdapter$LoadJdbcDriverFailureException: Could not find the driver ''
- Reactivation is not helping
- I don’t know what the purpose is of the SLDSync, I thought this was to automatically add the SLD on creation of a company but then it is weird that it is also triggered on editing an SLD
So what can I do to get my scenario step successfully pick up the event?