cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard BAPI/RFC for Search Knowledge Article in Knowledge Management-Interaction Center

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not from SAP CRM, but I am using CRM Web UI to maintain Knowledge articles. Now I want to know where in the backend this data is getting saved. Which table ?

Also as this is a standard process introduced in CRM 7.0 . I want to know, if standard bapi/ rfc is available for the same. If yes what is the name .

Regards,

Tejas Chouhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182350
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas Chouhan,

In CRM Technically, Knowledge article is designed based on one order framework with business object category as BUS2000106  - CRM Knowledge Article.CRMD_ORDERADM_H table will give header details of KA (OBJECT_ID field would equal KA number).

Refer 

1 CL_CRM_QKNOART_RUN_BTIL  & SEARCH method to see code how it is written (standard search for knowledge article) consider all scenario. you can keep external debugger in this method and perform search from Web UI.

2. CL_CRM_KNOWLEDGE_ARTICLE_UTIL & SEARCH_REPORTING_FRAMEWORK method.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Arjun

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

I am performing same method to findout using breakpoint.

Actually I have to design RFC if standard is not available. I would dig more and try to check.

Thanks

-Tejas

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Closing this discussion :

Use : CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN and CRM_ORDER_Read FM

Regards,
tejas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Were you able to create BAPI for CRM_ORDER_READ and CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN?

Actually I need to develop a Fiori App for creating Knowledge Articles. So I need a BAPI to access the database at the backend. Is it possible to change the function modules CRM_ORDER_READ and CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN to  respective BAPIs?

Thank You,

Regards,

Nithish

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nithish,

You need to call these bapi, and follow code based implementation in order to create a gw service. You cannot change to bapi. You need to call these FMs in your code and pass the output in er_entity or et_Entityset, based on your requirement.

Regards,
Tejas