cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IP: Planning Sequence issue in WAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using a Planning Sequence(that holds a planning function for standard Repost and a filter) in WAD. I am executing this Planning sequence using a button.

The planning Sequence works good when I execute the button for the first time.

In the same session, If I try to execute the button for the the second time, the planning sequence is not working inturn pops the message saying the Planning Sequence is executed successful.

But I wan the Planning Sequence to execute(to do repost) when the button in the WAD is clicked mulitple times.

Any inputs??

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

timkorba
Participant
0 Kudos

my question is with the repost, are there changes that would result in anything different for the repost?  Meaning if the data was reposted the first time but there is nothing to repost the second time, wouldn't this be working correctly?  What are you doing with each execution of the repost?

sat_p2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope you only using Execute button. After that we need to save the data to cube.

for saving purpose please try to use one more button for saving data. same like execute buttion.

After saving the data just try to refresh the session or you just find out i think refresh button also available. if not just try to refresh the opened session and try to do exectue and save.

I hope it will help full this answer, if yes please give points.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I have a 3 buttons.

1. Repost Button (with Planning Sequence)

2. Save Button (SAVE_DATA command)

3. Refresh Button (REFRESH_DATA command)

Am using the same steps as you told..

Firstly executing Repost Button. Doing my repost activity.

Secondly executing Save button for saving the data in the realtime cube.

Third executing Refresh button.

Next when I try again  Step 1. Repost Button, system pops " The sequence PS - Repost Status was executed without errors" . But I want to do a repost again, which am not able to do.

So, It doesnt work for executing the Planning Sequence (PS) for the second time.

Note:

PS hold a Planning Function (PF) and a Filter.

PF holds Repost function with 2 variables for From and To fields , (user provides this at planning run time)

Filter hold a Product variable where user choose the product at planning run time.

BR,

Prabhu

sat_p2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Are you running planning sequence with selection with same selection?

If yes...try to close the browser and re-run the function. it will work this will happen sometimes....

if still not work try to check with portal team.

These are common errors some times...with WAD

if this answers are helpful to you please give some points.

Regards,

Satya.