cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output External send medium

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a requirement to get the functionality available in SAP to change the email address (which is not maintain in customer master or contact person)while triggering output in Sales order like the functionality we have for FAX where we can change Fax number in the pop up which we get by clicking communication method.

Can anyone please tell me how can this be made possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ishika,

We were having similar kind of requirement but little twisted where user wants to get PDF copy of several orders to their email id through single transaction.In our case  we created customized transaction ZSDORDACK where in first selection field it will fetch sales order numbers & in second selection field for SAP user name. And this SAP USER name will be maintained in SU10D while defining from where it used to get email id to be used to send these order acknowledgement copy in pdf format.

I am explaining above because it will just gives you an idea to make one your own customized transaction for your requirement.It may helps you.

Regards,

Shreenidhi Math

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreenidhi,

Thank you very much for your answer.

In our case, email id is not maintained any where in SAP so it is not possible to fetch this data.

But Its a good idea and I will consult with ABAPER if any such report can be made to meet our requirement.

Thanks again.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ishika,

as I said, I don't think there is a standard solution which is easier to handle. If you need something like that you may code it.

A solution might be, to add a field in the header to put a different mail there and if it is filled, the driver-program replace the original with it....

~Florian

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ishika,

you can change the mail in the partner data of your Sales order, that doesn't affect your master data and it is just for this one sales order.

The mail-address is as far as I know always taken out of the sales order partners and there is no chance to change it just for one nast-entry.

Not without adding some lines of coding to it

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes it can be changed in Sales order. But our client makes quite a lot of Sales orders every day and chaging the email address at header level everytime will be time consuming for them. I want to know if there is any SAP standard solution for this issue.

Thanks again.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Output Management

G. Lakshmipathi