Logo change in NWBC 4.0
I am running NWBC 4.0 and wish to change the SAP logo to our logo.
I have managed this by making an entry in table NWBC_CFG using BRANDING_IMAGE and entering a url to an image on our intranet.
However we don't want to point at a URL and would like instead to load a GIF image into the SAP system.
When I do this to change the splash screen in the GUI I load the image via SMW0 / Binary data and then create an entry in SSM_CUST.
So I imagine it is similar for the NWBC logo.
I have loaded the image but now am struggling with the path to use in the value field of NWBC_CFG table.
Can anyone help me in this regard ???
OK, so this is the solution...
1. Go to transaction SE80.
2. Select MIME Repository
3. Navigate to SAP>PUBLIC>BC>ICONS
4. Right click on the folder ICONS
5. Choose Import MIME Objects
6. Find your file and give it a description and load it up
7. Now go to transaction SE16 and enter table NWBC_CFG
8. If this is your first entry into this table use Table>Create Entries from the front screen
9. Enter BRANDING_IMAGE in the Name Field
10. Enter /sap/public/bc/icons/yourfilename.jpg (or gif) in the VALUE field
Result is the logo appears instead of the SAP logo
Hope this helps