Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM order component and item number in PR display

baiju_kumar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I am aware that how to find the PR component and its item number in work order display.

I just want to know in PR display,how we can find the work order component and its item component number.

I mean if PR and its components has been generated by PM order then how we can find the origin component and its item number in PR display not from order display.

Regards,

Baiju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned already, there is no option to see either in Screen level or Table level.

Hope, there is nothing to divert. Check the tables EBAN & EBKN for PR tables.

You should refer only Order screen or tables for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope one PR will be created from one PM Order. Using Account Assignment tab in Item details screen, you can see the Order number.

Hope, the same sequence in which order components have been maintained, PR will have the component list.

Not clear what exactly you are looking for from PR without seeing in PM Order. Please elaborate.

baiju_kumar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

Thanks for your reply..

That I am aware we can see the work order number in account assignment tab in PR,item coponent display.But where we can find the work order component item numebr(like,10,20,30, etc item number) in PR component item display.

It is not necessary that Work order-component item number will be same as PR component item number.

Not clear what exactly you are looking for from PR without seeing in PM Order-it means only in PR display ME53N

Regards,

Baiju

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is a way either in Screen level or in Table level.

Its not necessary that item numbers in PR & PM Order will be same. But sequence of materials will be same both in PM Order & PR. Based on that, you can develop some logic if you looking this for some development.

baiju_kumar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maheshwaran,

Why the requirment came in my mind that one PR was created from a Work order.In PR some of components are extra that is not available in Work Order.I have cheked order components  with or without deletion flag also and RESB table but din't find the extra material.So now we want to know how some extra components are available in PR.I have cheked with user also they have not added the extra material directly in PR.
They are claiming it has come from order but I don't see the materials in the order.

Regards,

Baiju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether those components has deletion flag or not. Also check in PM Order via Edit - Deletion - ON / OFF by keeping the screen in Components tab.

baiju_kumar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maheshwaran,

I have tried ON/OFF deletion flag.But the extra component is missing.

Regards,

Baiju

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Baiju

Are you using any user-exits/BADIs/Etc that might of added this component?

Can you please send some screen-shots to illustrate your issue.

PeteA

baiju_kumar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pete/Maheshwran,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

But I am getting diverted,My original enquiry,it was can we trace the work order number and its component item number related to its PR component and its item number in PR display(ME53).

The relation we can see in work order display in IW33 as shown in picture the same I want to see in Me53n.

Regards,

Baiju

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Baiju,

Have you had a look at the various PR list reports like ME5A??

PeteA