Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ITSM-SLA -How to manage table CRMV_SRQM_DATSTA

Dears,

I have some question about table CRMV_SRQM_DATSTA:

1) according to the configuration guide of ITSM or SLA, Oss Note 1674375 should have a list of records to be added or deleted , but as I can see there is only one  pdf attached with only a list of records , without  any other indication about what should be added or deleted.

Maybe the full table content has to be replaced with the record listed ?

2) I'm using a customized Status Profile ZMIN0001 and a customer Date Profile ZMIN_ITEM.

So as first I'm adding to  the table  only those entryes for Status profile / Date Profile SMIN0001 /SMIN_ITEM modifying them as ZMIN0001 /

ZMIN_ITEM.

For example:

StatProf          User Status       Description               Date Profile        Duration    Date TYpe

ZMIN0001      E0003               Customer Action      ZMIN_ITEM                          SMIN_CUSTL

But the pdf attached to the note has also a lot of entries for others Status Profiles, like SMIN3RD1 or  SMINHPQC

What these entries means and what should be done with them ?

Best Regards

bye

replied

Hi Roberto,

first check whether the manual adjustment in table CRMV_SRQM_DATSTA is necessary for your release (only SAPKITL702 - SAPKITL704).

If you used the report AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE to copy SAP standard to your custom transaction, the values in CRMV_SRQM_DATSTA are already set. You only need to adjust them if you have changed the status profile or have other requirements for SLA calculation.

The values for profiles SMIN3RD1 or SMINHPQC are defaults. You do not need them and they have no impact if you're not using the corresponding transactions.

There are some further information on table CRMV_SRQM_DATSTA here: Incident Management: SLA configuration hints for SAP Solution Manager 7.1

Regards, Richard

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question