Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Error Number:29 : Error in ALE service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Already checked & read couple of threads on this but no help.

I have a scenario to send Vendors information out from my ECC system to MDM via XI.

I am using IDOC Extension ZCREMAS to do so.

Steps already done:

Sender System: ECC Dev System

Receiver Syste: XI Dev system

Port Config: SAPXI ( RFC Destination as XI system )

Partner Profile: XI Dev system->Outbound Parameters -> CREMAS & SYNCH ( CREMAS -> Configured the Z extension & Message Function )

Business Distribution Model : Defined Sender, Receiver & Message Type as Above.

When I try to Generate the partner profile it gives message 'No messages have been defined for the selection conditions in the model' with Status ICON as Green.

Now if I go to BD14 and try to execute the program for message type CREMAS it says :

63 master IDocs set up for message type CREMAS.

0 communication IDoc(s) generated for message typeCREMAS

If I try to debug I find the problem in FM ALE_MODEL_DETERMINE_IF_TO_SEND  While calling ALE Distribution model where it failes to determine the Sending system as : DEV.

However, I am not sure how to resolve this error or am I missing any other setting in ECC?

If I try to generate test IDOC via WE19 it works fine.

Thanks,

Abhinav.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your sender destination is wrong, check with SCC4, i.e. make sure that you have given correct logical sytem name in sender and receiver in the model view.

Also... be sure that the LS identifier you're using is actually assigned to the client you expect (SCC4 transaction let's you look at the clients and their assigned LS identifiers)

1 REPLY 1

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your sender destination is wrong, check with SCC4, i.e. make sure that you have given correct logical sytem name in sender and receiver in the model view.

Also... be sure that the LS identifier you're using is actually assigned to the client you expect (SCC4 transaction let's you look at the clients and their assigned LS identifiers)