cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Document reversal From FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an interface between two clients, one is a HR system and other is a FI system.

HR Payroll Document is posted to FI System using idoc ACC_EMPLOYEE_EXP02

I have an issue, the HR document is posted for a wrong month and the FI team is reversing the document but they are getting an error, following is the error.

Error :Reversal of accounting document not possible.

System Response :Documents that were not created in the separate logical system cannot be reversed.

Need a quick resolution on this error, experts please help.

Regards,

Zulfikarlos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,'

I think so it's better to raise to SAP support team

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has some one worked in Proration of infotype 0014

Former Member
0 Kudos

lemme knw the issue of proration in 14

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue is i dont know how to implement it, can you help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zulfikarlos,

please close this thread and open new one for what you want to do with IT 0014 whether configuration or processing of wage types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue resolved on document reversal finally, please look out for the document that i have contributed in my Profile.

Thanks and Regards,

Zulfikarlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

where can i see the doc??

regards

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Rahul, will post the document shortly. its still under progress.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zulfikarlors,

We are struck with same issue, could you please share the solution on above track.

many thanks in advance

Regards,

Srinivas 

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Please share the document as I am stuck in payroll.

With regards,

Asawari kamble.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Bhagyashree, but that is the last option that we are planning to consider.

We where able to reverse the document from FI but the issue now is that we are not able to reverse the Payroll document in HR system as it says that the concern FI document is not there.

I wonder what if we leave this document as it is and rerun the payroll posting again, this way can we post the document again to accounts. will there be any impact on the document that was not reversed.

Why do we have to reveres the document after the FI has reversed the document, how important is it to reverse the document in HR, can we just ignore it as we have successfully reversed the document in FI and create a new document to be posted in FI.

Experts please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Zulfikarklos

suman_das
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Please let us know the actual error coming in reversing the posting in HR system. Which posting status is there presently in HR system for this concern run in PCP0.

Regards

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Without reversal in HR, you cant re-run the payroll. System will give error stating that Perno 00123456: New payroll run not permitted: seqno 00040 posted with post.

if you run without running of payroll driver and directly running create payroll run - test run will run successfully but live run give No documents created.

can you share the screen, what error you are getting for reversal of Hr document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have attached the screenshot for your perusal.

We are unable to do the reversal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while posting to FI is any error came ? for all the wage types G/L accounts are correctly mapped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There where no errors, Praneeth, if you have closely looked into the issue, you will realize that there is no reverse interface from FI, i mean we post the HR document through Idoc, the FI document is created in another system in FI and hence when we are trying to do the reversal from the HR system, we get the below error.

Please see the below error which says that the relevant document from FI does not exit.

The FI document is created in FI system, so when we reverse the document it system does not understand where the FI document is.

We have used all the standard procedure for the interface, we have raised a OSS Note, hope the SAP guys resolve this.

The issue is so serious that once the document is posted to FI and if the HR Admin wants to do a Payroll run again for some retro, then the HR Admin will not able to run payroll as he has not reversed the document, Posting can not be made.It has to be a manual posting then, which has to be avoided.

Experts please comment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any one who has worked with this type of interface, please help.

since we have an interface between 2 different system, the HR document that is been posted to FI does not get generated in source system (HR system), thought would let the experts know.

Zulfikarlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have this issue

We posted the Payroll document through idoc to FI system which is another client, but the document posted was during the wrong month and we are trying to reverse the document in both the system,

First in FI and then in HR system, but the issue is we are unable to revert the posted document in FI as the error message is System Response :Documents that were not created in the separate logical system cannot be reversed.

But if we try this in HR we get a different error, it says that the document does not exit.

Can any one help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raise an OSS to SAP.

Regards,

Bhagyashree