cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Types in Loyalty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Payment type – Currently there is no way of setting up the payment method in order for the loyalty engine to process an activity against in order to obtain points. How can this be achieved via SAP Standard. We have checked against the  standard loyalty conditions however we do not have any condition to which a payment type can be assigned against. Please could you share some light in this regard.

This leads me to my next point around redemption and earning, which ties into the payment type, currently one can earn points on an item that was paid upon with points, how can we set this up so that the customer doesn’t earn any points when redeeming via points.  Again we have checked this against the standard loyalty condition, however cant seem to find a method to meet this requirement, could we please get the SAP Standard way of obtaining this solution. Please note that all the sales activities are not of the transaction type Sales Order in SAP CRM.

Regards

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will check this for you . Will revert in a bit

Thanks

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loyalty Management as of CRM 7 EHP1 do not support payment method by standard but it support payment calculations like mixed payments .

Hope this helps

Surya