cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers - FI reports on basis ship to party and sold to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In my scenario, sold to party and ship to party are different.

For ex: My customer (sold to party / payer / bill to party) is Mr. A (on whom bill is raised and accounting is done). Ship to Party is B (where goods are delivered).

Now, I want to know if I can post transactions (in combination to sold to party / ship to party) and get FI standard reports (like FBL5N, ageing reports - where days wise buckets are given, etc) can be taken on Sold to Party and Ship to Party basis.

--

Meena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

The accounting entry posted to the customer, who has partner function "Payer". Hence the accounting will impact only on payer. In your case you cannot get the reports on sold to party & ship to party basis.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukhtar,

I really appreciate your prompt reply.

I want to know, if I am getting an advance receipt (F-29) or any bank guarantee (which is a noted item), is it possible to enter ship to party or select ship to party while posting F-29 or noted items.

--

Meena

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

You mean, you want to post F-29 or bank guarantee to ship to party or sold to party. Yes, you can post it. Because these are created as a customer. So, you can post.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Mukhtar,

My requirement is that, I should be able to capture both the data - Sold to Party and Ship to Party in F-29 and Noted Items

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do it by maintaining the values in Long text,doc.header text and assignment fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought so Mukhtar. This will be last option.

But in this case, I will have create a Z Field in FI transaction and it will be standard field in SD Billing transactions. So when I will customize report (say customer open item), I will have to put both the logics. Hence it will be little complicated.

So I was trying if I can get a common field in both the modules - FI and SD for customizing report.

-

Meena

Answers (0)