cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDF data lost when creating delivery note out of a order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have some problems with UDF data when creating a delivery note out of a order. We create the delivery note with B1WS.

All  UDF data will be transferred to the delivery note except for UDF´s with default values and data that is shown in a selectbox. For example we have a UDF called "Print duplicate". In the selectbox we have the two choices "Yes" and "No". Default value is "No". This field data will not be transferred to the delivery note.

Could this be a bug?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i remove the default value from the field everything works fine. Our customer would not be happy about this . Any ideas what could cause this problems?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

And if you force the values of UDF, with the ones from the original document?

Regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i use the setter manually it works. I take the value from the original Document and put it to the target document. This works. But this is no option for us because the customer add udf several times a year. I try to update the fields with reflection. But this is only a ugly workaround. I cannot understand why some udf values will be transferred in the target document and others not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no good (better) answer, perhaps the others.

Can try to open a bug (wich from your description is clearly one)... But be prepared to live for a long time with the "uggly workaround"...

Regards,

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was of no help on that one... Sorry.

pvsbprasad
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to assign FMS.

regards,

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean with "FMS"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad was speaking about ForMated Search.

Regards,

Eric

pvsbprasad
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Formatted search -->by using this we can copy same values from base to target doc.

Regards,

Prasad

former_member186712
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

I never had this problem but looking to your screen shot I would suggest to tick the mandatory.

Did you already tested as a mandatory field?

Regards,

Augusto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer. Changing this fields to "mandatory" doesn´t work. Fields with selectable values will not be transferred.

pedro_magueija
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

I remember B1WS wsdl files had to be re-generated when a UDF is added (so it's included in the wsdl). Could it be that the wsdl does not contain this field?

Best regards,

Pedro Magueija

View Pedro Magueija's profile on LinkedIn

Former Member
0 Kudos

The UDF´s are already there. I just changed the "mandatory" flag to Yes. But after generating the wsdl´s the "minOccurs" field is still 0.