Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS/MSS(java) portal problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are faceing problem in portal(java).

In our portal we are accessing Addresses link from Personal Information. Addresses link not showing in personal information.

please let me know how to add addresses link to Personal information.

Thanks

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check:

1. Problems of authorizations. Assign SAP_ALL and test.

2. Check if you have configured a proxy class in this service.

3. Check if the employee have an employee in the infotype 0105.

4. Check the function module and put a break point.

5. Check if the PCD assigned to the resource in the t.code PTARQ

6. Check this blog:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/108c31e7-b6a7-2d10-3692-c1a9f7a5c...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please paste the screen shot of ur issue. May be u need to check ur home page area config too.

rajeshkothamasu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask EP Guy to activate the address Iview link in portal content (Content Administration)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

In Portal Addresses iview exist in portal(when i checked with preview it displaying), but When i click on Personal Information iview it will not showing Addresses link.

Thanks

Kishore

rajeshkothamasu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the address iview is under the group of the personnel information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

Thanks for your quick replay. Could you please tell me how to check addresses iview is under group of the personal information.

do not get irretation i am new to to HR portal.

Thanks

Kishore

rajeshkothamasu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Content Administration ->Portal Content -> In portal content as per organization they have their own folders ex : HCM and in that go to iviews next personnel information under that you have to search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

In our portal i gone through path above what you specified.

This is the structure in our portal

Role(ESS) -> Personal(workset) -> Personal Information Page -> Personal Information(iview from added  -> whcih is avilable under PCD-> content Provided by sap -> end user content -> Employee self service -> iViews -> personal information(folder) -> personal information(Iview).

Here when i checked with preview Addresses link not avilable.

Thanks

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

check view V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP

also check SPRO => IMG => Personnel management => ESS => General settings => Homepage for self services => (for example check services => assign services to subareas)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Thanks for u r quick replay.

I checked in spro -> here services assigned to subareas.

Here is my problem previously it's working fine since 2 days we are facing problem.

I think link was broken in portal only can you please tell me how to assign addresses link to Personal

Thanks,
Kishore.