cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor prepayment-All documents are not picked properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need your help for solving this issue.

Asper as cline requirement,we write a program for vendor pre payment process.In this programe we make a payment for single vendor based on profit center and posting dates.In the program first screen give inputs like dates,Vendor,profit center,house bank and check lot.When we execute,its shown all due date documents.In this stage we give interest as manual,go to next screen ,its shown interest calculation amount and due days.After that its calling F-58.

Issue is  in F-58 all documents are not picked, I checked payment terms and interest calculation.

I will be very thankful for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Devi,

It seems some of the documents are blocked for payment. Also check if any specific payment method or house bank specified in the document.

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Davi Prasad,

Normally system will pick all the normal  open items based on due dates.  But If you are paying any Special GL Invoices then you need to select the special GL indicators in the bottom of the F-58 screen. In F-58 screen

under Paid Items you can see the Special GL Ind---here you need to select the F or A based on the transaction of invoice.  then only system will pick the all docs.  Please check.  Thank you.

Regards,

Ahemmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davi Prasad,

Is your issue resolved?

Regards,

Ahemmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Inthiyaz,

Thanks for your response.

My problem is not resolved.I checked special GL.Its come automatically from Z.No need to enter manually.

As per as  Z Program,we don't want to enter anything.All inputs are came from Z.At the end its called to f-58.Even Hose bank,check lot,document numbers etc were called from Z.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davi,

Thanks for your reply,  As per my knowledge From FI side documents will not be include at the time of payment..

1)when it is not due

2)when the Indecators are not managed propoerly.

3) If you have only Credit memos in vendor books or its more than your actual invoice amount.

I think you have to check how the Z programme was configured.   Thank again.

Regards,

Ahemmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Inthiyaz,

Thanks again for your support

Already i checked due date items ,payment terms and arrears days calculation.Everything is working fine.

This particler vendor exist the scenario vendor as a customer and customer as a vendor.

Checked this way also.Its also triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Davi Prasad,

Go to F-58 (standard Tcode) and try to include all the documents as discussed.  If all documents included then the error belongs to your new program.  If not please send the step by step screen shot of this activity, we will discuss again.   Thanks.

Regards,

Ahemmed