Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

yasha_dubey
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a connection issue on one of my SOAP Channels.

SAP PI Version : NW731

SP Stack Number 06

The error is :

Failed to call the endpoint: Error in call over HTTP: HTTP 0 null

9/9/2014 11:19:50.263 PM Error SOAP: call failed: iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

9/9/2014 11:19:50.272 PM Error SOAP: error occured: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

9/9/2014 11:19:50.273 PM Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

9/9/2014 11:19:50.277 PM Error Exception caught by adapter framework: iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier r

9/9/2014 11:19:50.382 PM Error Transmitting the message using connection JPR failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: iaik.security.ssl.SSLCertificateException: Peer certificate rejected by ChainVerifier

I checked SDN before posting it and most have them have talked about importing certificates in NWA.

But my issue is that soemtimes this channel works fine and then fails for few messages and later again again works fine.

I checked the input data and that too seems correct.

Anyone who too have faced this issue or can help me ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen this error when the cert that you have is imcomplete.

The chain might be broken or you are using just the root or you dont have the entire chain in your cert?

If you open the cert you should see the entire chain. From Root - CA - Cert.

Have you guys gone through the process of signing it etc?

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try re-deploying the certificates both sides and also make sure the the valodity is not expired and also firewall ports are open.

Thanks,

Naveen