cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Inventory Transfer - Rows - Warehouse Code][line: 1] , 'Invalid Account Code' [Message 173-9]

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I tried adding an inventory transfer, this error occur, how to resolve this?

[Inventory Transfer - Rows - Warehouse Code][line: 1] , 'Invalid Account Code'  [Message 173-9]

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

but if im using advance gl account determination and that particular transaction doesn't have accounting tab for warehouse?

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use advanced GL account determination, then accounting tab in warehouse will not be displayed.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

so how can I resolve this?

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to view GL account determination window? If yes check whether below GL accounts are defined

Inventory Account, Cost of Goods Sold Account,Allocation Account and Variance Account

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Nagarajan, I solved this error by updating the GL Account determination.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Account Tab of respective warehouses both From warehouse & To Warehouse which is selected i Inventory Transfer & check whether Inventory Account of both warehouse are mapped or not.

regards,

Raviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

But there is no accounting tab.The window of warehouse shows the general tab and the bin location.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure required accounts are defined for particular warehouse under warehouse--Accounting tab.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

here's the screen shot of the  warehouse