cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSP Email Configuration

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am with a doubt in RSP configuartion setting,I am new to the RSP paltform,could you guide me the following settings,

E-Mail Channel:

Recipients' E-Mail Addresses:what is the address should i assign and is it belongs to the SAP forum address(i.e Support@sap.com).please suggest!

SAP Channel:

When i assign the S-USerid and password,The sap channel throws an error message.Please suggest

Solution would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Vijay kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

As my doubt clearly explains,Do we need channel partners(S-UserId,Password) to send SSR via RSP or we can use Customers(S-Userid and Password) to send SSR via RSp.

Waiting for the quick response.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP recommends using a customer's S-User credentials, but I don't think it really matters. Maybe someone else can shed some light on it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It depends on who you want receive notification from SAP. Unless partner always wants them first, you don't need put partner email address here.

Thanks,

Gordon

0 Kudos

Hi Gordon, Gough,

Thanks for user quick response.Could you brief in detail regarding and partners customers USerid and password configuration.

Please,I am an channel partner of SAP but i need to configure RSP in customers place with customers (S-User'id and Password).The rsp is throwing an error message when i configure with customers  s-userid and password. please find me the way to clear the solution.The error message is as follows!

Thanks

Vijay Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Note 1477362 for some ideas. It's also possible that the S user you're trying to enter doesn't have the correct permissions. Ensure that the user has "Maintain System Data" under their authorizations in the Support Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That S-User has no permission to connect. You may only put in partner ID if none of customer S-user have proper permission.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer SAP help file:

Remote Support Platform for SAP Business One - SAP Library

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

Thanks for your quick respone,

Do we need compulsory channel partner to send E-mails to SAP via RSP or we can send emails to SAP from customers S-User'id and password.

answer would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Support doesn't use the emails from RSP to diagnose anything so I wouldn't send them anything. They do care about the SSR and will ask for that if you need to escalate to them. The emails are mostly for notification purposes.