cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org Structure creation for different countries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls guide me as of how to proceed with the scenario.Client has Organization structure in 2 countries,that is India and srilanka.

1/ While configuring in the system for creating Org structure should i change the MOLG value(in SU3)accordingly for each Country?

2/ India business head and srilanka business head reports to Group MD who sits in Malaysia where there is no Org structure.So how do i maintain this reporting.I mean should i create a Org unit in Malaysian Country grouping.Will this work?

pls guide me

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Configuring the Client Organization is completely depending on Clients requirements.  In my View when there is no org structure in maysia then there is no need of worry about it.  For your other question

you can use one Operating chart of accounts for both countries and individual country specific chart of accounts to meet there country legal requirements.

But important thing is you need to ask and confirm with your client what are the requirements they have. Thank you.

Regards,

Ahemmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Got your point.But what i want to know is,i create all the settings and configurations related to India in CG-40,including Org structure also.

Now if i want to create Org structure of Srilanka,should i change MOLG to srilankan CG or not.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

You have to consider the MOLGA assignments when your creating enterprise structure.you dont need to worry about the molga when your creating org-structure.

You can followup with rood org-unit concept for each country like for an example first rood Org-unti (with structure) for india and 2nd rood org-unit (with structure)for srilanka.with the proper relationship for reporting..

Thanks and regards

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply shan.

So as u said i can create Org structure for India,srilanka in India CG only.And in the same way even Group MD who is in malaysia can also be maintained here.

Regards