SRM error 'process time remaining' for Rfx
The simultaneous opening of the RFxs were performed. But it was not possible to open the offers as the system was showing ' process time remaining'. At that time the times remaining for the 3 RFxs was shown around 4 hours 30 minutes. The offers were tried to open next day. Again the system was showing ' process time remaining', but the time remaining for the 3 RFxs are shown about 2 hours .Please suggest .
The following documents may be of some help to you:
SRM, Strategic Sourcing Innovations
Earnest Money Deposit Processing
Simultaneous Logon at RFx Response Opening
Also as far as I am aware, by default, simultaneous logon is only available for RFXs with two-envelope RFX responses. The following is a detailed explanation of the process from 1 of my colleagues:
Two-Envelope response opening process:
01. Buyer creates a RFx/Bid invitation with the transaction type that
is configured for two envelope bidding.
02. Enter the mandatory datas: submission deadline, bidders, items,
permissions for technical/price/tender fee opening, etc
03. Publish RFx.
04. Login with bidder and "Participate" to receive emails.
05. If tender fee is requested, then pay tender fee with bidder user.
06. Create a Response with bidder user and submit.
07. Now you have to wait till the submission deadline has been passed
to give the chance for the other bidders to participate in the RFx
08. After the submission deadline has been passed the buyer has to
"Initiate Price/Technical RFx Response Opening" for a certain given
time (which can be set earlier.)
09. A new window will pop up to start the simultaneous logon.
10. Provide password and hit the approve button.
11. The pop up window will display Technical Opener's name.
We can see the time remaining to perform the Technical opening
12. In the next step, we will have to login to perform the technical
opening. Do NOT close this window or do NOT logoff from the portal.
If you think you will require more time to perform the technical
opening you can extend this time. This will give additional minutes
to perform the opening.
13. To perform technical opening:
Login to WTS or open a new session of Internet Explorer and login
to Portal. At this point in time, you will have two sessions:
- one on your local computer
- and one in WTS/New session
14. Open the rfx and click on Open technical rfx response.
15. The Technical Opener/Reviewer now authenticates himself/herself by
entering the password. After it hit "Approve" button.
16. In the next step you will receive a message:
"User approval successful"
17. The Simultaneous Logon and opening of technical/price RFx response
is now performed.
18. Hit on Close button to close the pop up.
19. Hit on Close to close the RFx screen.
20. You have to wait till the Response opening time has been passed.
21. After the time has been passed the Response can be opened.
If the document changes in the meantime and if it needs approval (no
automatic approval is configured) then you have approve the documents
in the process with a given user.
I hope that this helps.