cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Info record for Same Vendor which is used in Purchasing vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When we want to create info record for both standard and sub contract  with one single vendor.,  system is not creating a separate info record.

It is considering the same  Info record for all the options.  This triggers error -  Info record price does not match.

Reg,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you all

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does that mean now?

your   discussion had 2 parts and it only survived because of the second part, the error message "Info record price does not match."

Is this problem solved, and if yes, how was it solved, what was reason?

Can I assume that this message is a home made message and error caused by a faulty modification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,It was home made error message which is trigger while creating Subcontracting PO.

Info record price does not match with Net price

We had a discussion with our ABAPer

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.. That's correct. System will just update the same info record number.. But you should not face any problem for price fetching...

System will work properly for standard PO and subcontracting PO..

System will compare the item category of info record and PO line item, as per this comparison, system will pick the price from info record..

You can see in the above screen shot the value 3 indicates that it is for subcontracting PO.

Standard PO :

I am just changing the item category from blank to L.

Subcontracting PO:

**Edited by: Dëv Päträ

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

That sounds correct to me.  It's a single info record but you should have two sets of purchasing data with different info types.

Lots of other discussions about this topic.  Did you search before posting?

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will create only one info record number - this is standard behavior. But you could see different records with same info record number and different info record category in EINE table and there can be different price as well for different info category. You may check the table EINE and revert back.

Also share the message number you are getting and the SAP release with EHP.

Regards,

AKPT