cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Orders from APO aren't generating capacity in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the planning run in APO, Planned orders are created in APO (which has BOMs and Routing assigned). The Planned orders are CIFed to ECC (Which has BOM but nor Routing assignment) and thats the reason Planned orders aren't creating capacity requirement. Can Gurus provide me a clue where Routing is getting lost while CIFing?

For the planned orders in ECC, I would like to have Lead time scheduling. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh,

Are you able to create planned order manually in ECC with routing, check if you can get any hint.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saurabh,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, If I run MRP (ofcourse after updating data as
approriate) with the lead time scheduling it works fine.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh,

Can you check in /n/sapapo/C3 in apo and slg1 in ECC, to check if there is any error log generated for this.

Rgds

Souabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sourabh,

Thanks again. There is no error log. Since the order has already made it to ECC, I wasn't anticipating it either.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajneesh,

What you see is the standard desig of APO --> R/3. Check this note if you want to change this behavour:

- MOD: Planned order scheduling via APO interface

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marino,

I reviewed the note and seems useful. This is what exactly I am looking. I will try this out and let you know my findings.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajneesh,

Planned orders in ECC will not generate capacity until they have been scheduled.  Have you scheduled one of these offending SCM-created orders manually in ECC?  Was there still no capacity generated?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DB. I had already tried that and it works. But it firm the orders which is not good. We have very long lead time items so we dont want to firm the order which are planned way out in the future but we dont want to know capacity to take an action as appropriate