Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to checkin Original in PLM Web UI

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am unable to checkin the originals  PLM Web UI and also a duplicate content version gets created. Please see the attached screen shot.

The below message stays for few seconds and then disappears automatically

I checked the content version setting but none of them are activated.

What am I missing here? Kindly advice

When I try to save the DIR I also get "Certificate does not exist" as well.

Thanks & Regards

Jo Pz

Message was edited by: Jo Petz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

Have you been able to solve the issue of content versions getting created automatically?

Thanks and regards.

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

No I am still having the issue. As per Christoph solution mentioned above I have requested my Basis team to help me in setting up the Whitelist.

Do you have any suggestions?

Kindly advice.

Thanks & Regards

Jo Pz

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Jo,

regarding the provided error message I would kindly ask you to check the information at http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/26+504+-+File+extension+not+allowed

So please verify that in transaction DC30 in the backend the application ADU is able to handle format *.pdf.

Further please check also the whiltelist settings in transaction WDR_ACF_WLIST. Here ensure that the whitelist is setup correctly and you have installed this certificate on your PC too.

Best regards,
Christoph

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thank you very much for reply. The application is configured to handle ADU application type.

I also get the message for "Certificate does not exist"when saving the DIR which stops the checkin process as well. I am not sure if this is because of Whitelist settings

Kindly do let me know what settings I have to do for the whitelist.

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards

Jo