cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PO_CHANGE error number 351

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem while trying to update a Partner in the Purchase order header.

I am doing it through the BAPI "BAPI_PO_CHANGE" and getting error number 351 "Please enter a valid partner role".

Please let me know how to remove this error.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rachit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you are able to change to the same partner in the PO in ME22N. Please check and revert back. Also share whether any recent upgrade is done.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

An error message is one part of the medal, your input the other part.

What data do you submit?

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

I suppose that this is error message ME351 and this is probably a problem with the vendor. Check if the vedor is correctly defined (check the language also), if you can create a new PO for this vendor using the transaction instead of the BAPI.

BR

Caetano

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Roles are tricky.

VN for vendor or OA for order address are just translations. Some programs require the original keys like LF and BA.

In vendor and customer loads (by Idoc) I always have to submit all roles, and not just the one role that has the change.

So we would need more input from the user .

0 Kudos

I figured out the issue.

When I go to ME22n and try to add the Partner in shows a successful message but does not display the Partner there. This is because the "ebtype" I am trying to add is not present when I try to search it using F4.

Can you tell me how can I add it in the F4 search help?

Thanks.

Regards,

Rachit.