cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation Type issue in BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are trying to develop a Z program, to do mass production confirmation using BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT.

I have executed this FM followed by BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT. All i can see is movement type 101 works fine, but 261 creates COGI errors all the time. It asks valuation type (split valuation activated) even though i have given correct valuation types (VAL_TYPE) in GOODSMOVEMENTS table entry inside the FM.

Screens of each tables inside the BAPI are shown below,

Screen of TIMETICKETS

screen of GOODSMOVEMENTS

MVT_IND also set to 'F'

Result is,

finish good comes to the inventory but components are moved to COGI.

Thank you!

Isuru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

MVT_IND should be only set to 'F' for the goods receipt movement (generally 101). For the goods issue, this field should be empty.

You can try BAPI BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP to get the proposed data for the confirmation and use it as input parameter to BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT.

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Isuru,

have you already try to run confirm manually through CO11N in order to figure out if possibile

master data's error?

You could check Posting date provided in FM and compare it with data in which are updated valutation type.

Daniele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

Yes, it works fine in CO11N screen, if i manually enter valuation types for components, it consumes correctly. But when i  try the same with above FM it does not work. System takes data only what i filled in TIMETICKETS table (order Id, Operation, Posting and Qty) , eventhough I filled every thing in the GOODSMOVEMENTS table (screen provided above)

System considers only what i have filled in TIMETICKETS  view. Do I have to fill anything to consider data in the GOODSMOVEMENTS table?

Thank you.

Isuru

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Isuru

Did you test with my previous suggestion? What is the result?

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Isuru,

as already said by Caetano only method for to figure out if you are insert all data in the FM is run FM BAPI BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP whit the PROPOSE = XXXXX in order to visualize as

should be fill all structures of the BAPI BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_TT.

Normally for good moviments structures the first one thing to check is the backflush acitve in the master data of the component or in work center, this FM considers only backflush components.

Make sure also che structures LINK_CONF_GOODSMOV.

Sometimes the error description could be wrong and not describe the really problem indicated.

i hope to have been useful for you.

Daniele

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tissera,

If there is any issue during confirmation in mass processing through BAPI or COHV system would not be able to show the error message and Records are created in COGI for Post Processing and This is standard design of the system.

Please refer more info on this from below thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3612195

Br

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for reply and yes i understand your point. But my problem is why it is giving me this valuation missing error though i was providing it when i execute the BAPI. (see the screen attached above).

I doubt whether i'm missing any required field here. As I feel BAPI ignores the values i filled in the 'GOODSMOVEMENTS' table.

Isuru