cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syclo IM 4.0 (WM 1.0) having synchronization issue after changing SAP client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

So I had configured Syclo IM 4.0 using client 200 on our SAP ECC system. Now, I'm trying to change the configuration to use client 300.

I have done the transports between the clients and verified that all the configurations steps are executed. I also changed the JavaBE.ini to use a valid user account and point to client 300.

However, when I try to log in and do the initial synchronization, I'm getting the following error:

Error in initializing the DataTableStepHandler. Please check the ini file or SAP mobile configuration for complex table DTWarehouseConfirmIndicator in sections either DT_MDOID or DT_GLOBAL

Has anyone seen this before?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Omar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like you have source=SAP (in JavaBE.ini), and that you did not copy the Config correctly to your client 300.

You need to do an import of your customizing transport request into client 300. You can use transaction SCC1 to do this.

It could also be that you have copied the entire Mobile Application to your own.

In this case you need to modify the parameters DT_MDOID to point to your new MDO's in the new Mobile Application. This is not done automatically as part of the copying.

I hope this helps.

Søren Hansen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Soren.

I actually found out that the issue was related to not having the SAP note 2016237. We had installed it on client 200 but not 300.

Answers (0)