ESP version for hana_out
I'm trying connecting ESP to HANA, but it didn't work well.
If you know about hana output adapter, please give me some advices.
The below is my situation.
1) I created test.ccl file. please see the attachment file. (test.ccl.txt) * .txt extension is dummy for uploading.
2) I compiled test.ccl file to test.ccx
3) I started test project by using ccx file, but it failed
4) I checked esp_server.log. I found the error, "OutConnection HANA_Output1 is invalid: No connection with type hana_out for this version of the Sybase Event Stream Processor." Please see the attachment file.(esp_server.log) * .txt extention is dummy for uploading.
5) I checked esp version by using esp utility commands (esp_server, esp_cluster_admin, esp_compiler). The version is 5.1.04.
I have already set up the HANA Client, unixODBC, odbc.ini and service.xml.
And I think there is no problem of ESP version.
HANA version is 7.4(SuSE).
Thank you in advance,
Alice Mark replied
1. Stop the cluster.
2. Check what version of unixODBC you installed - should be 2.3.1 or higher:
$ cd $ESP_HOME
$ odbcinst -j
It will return with the version it is using, e.g.
SYSTEM DATA SOURCES: /usr/local/etc/odbc.ini
FILE DATA SOURCES..: /usr/local/etc/ODBCDataSources
USER DATA SOURCES..: /usr/u/nstack/.odbc.ini
SQLULEN Size.......: 8
SQLLEN Size........: 8
SQLSETPOSIROW Size.: 8
3. Then do:
$ whereis libodbc.so.1
It will return with something like this:
libodbc.so: /usr/local/lib/libodbc.so.1 /usr/local/lib/libodbc.so.2
Then, set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the directory where "libodbc.so.1" is found.
4. What's in your .odbc.ini file? Set the Driver to the path for your libodbcHDB.so
5. Restart the cluster