Facing Problem while Saving the BP on WebUI
I am facing a problem in WebUI because of incorrect entries in the table: SIC_PROFILE_NAME. Here is my detailed explaination on the same.
Whenever I try to save the BP in WebUI, I am getting the following error:
"The Business Partner BAPIs were called up incorrectly. The indicator IV_X_SAVE was given differing settings when the modules were called".
When I try to debug to identify the reason, I did find that this is due to the incorrect entries in the table SIC_PROFILE_NAME.
From this table, the system is trying to find a Default Service Profile mainatained ( DEFAULT_PROFILE = X ). If there is no profile flagged as default, the system is raising an exception and displaying the above mentioned error.
Recently we did upgarde the system from 6.0 to 7.02. In 6.0, I can see that there is a profile which has been flagged as DEFAULT. However, in 7.02, I don't see any profile flagged as "Default". I am not sure why these entries are changed.
And moreover this table is "SYSTEM TABLE", and I am not able to correct the entries.
I am attaching the snapshots to be more descriptive.
Thanks for the needful.