Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording NWBC scripts for End User Experience

manish_kumar8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am recording NWBC scripts using the Netweaver Business Client GUI for loading and running it through Robots for End User Experience Monitoring. I don't see an option to "LogOff" in NWBC client while recording  the script. We only have option to "Close all session and LogOff" in NWBC client .

When I am using this option, it closes all the sessions including the EEM Recorder also without saving the recording .

I need to include "LogOff" as the last step so that it doesn't leave any active sessions for each run by different robots.

I have a Solution Manager 7.1 SP10 and NWBC client 3.5 Patch 13.

Please help me achieve this.

Regards,

Manish K

former_member835791
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Can you please share the EEM Recorder download link through which we could record NWBC client 7.70?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

b_wiegers
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I have got the same issue as Ahmed. Can you please share me the document how you done NWBC scripting. We are trying to script NWBC 6.0 PL5. We are going to implement SmartUI via NWBC.

Best regards,

Bart Wiegers

former_member398511
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

for a browser the recommendation is to open a new, empty tab to keep the browser alive while closing the tab with the  session. All that with the hope that the backend will use the triggered event of collapsing tab to close session.

Maybe a similar strategy works for NWBC.. but I don't know the UI in detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish ji,

Could you please share me the document how you have done NWBC scripting, we are in early stage of NWBC scripting and facing some issue like log file is splitting up into two files of same transaction name but with different size.

I will be grateful to you, if you please share some document related to NWBC or RFC(BEx ) scriptin; which you have performed.

Best Regards

Ahmed.

cyberhawkview@gmail.com