SAP IQ Server is missing in SAP Cockpit login window
Our SAP IQ 16.0 SP08 Single Server is missing in SAP Cockpit 4 login window System field.
We have installed SAP IQ 16.0, then updated it to SP08 and by doing that we have installed a new SAP Cockpit 4 server. Cockpit service is starting successfully, we can successfully open Cockpit web portal and see the Cockpit login window. But no SAP IQ server is displayed in the System field so far. Then we have executed Cockpit Monitor script, restarted database and then restarted Cockpit. But our SAP IQ database is still missing in the Cockpit login window.
- SAP IQ Server 16.0 SP08 is installed and operating.
- SAP Cockpit is installed and running.
- SAP IQ database is running.
- Cockpit Monitor scripts are applied to the database.
- SAP SCC was not installed and is not running.
And still no IQ database in the Cockpit login window.
Any step missing, something not implemented or applied?
Any ideas why SAP IQ database is missing in the Cockpit login window?
Thank you in advance.