Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW 7.4 EP - UR Theme version downgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Good People

I need some advice....

I need the SAP Portal UR Theme version always to be lower than the HR Backend UR version (WDA UR version).

We use the Corbu Theme for ESS/MSS and our own custom Branded theme  (copied from Tradeshow +) for the Portal.

The ESS/MSS theme change from Corbu to Tradeshow on the Portal everytime we run a patch or do an upgrade on the Portal and then have to undo the patch.

I need to know how to go forward with Portal Patches / Upgrades without having the Portal UR theme version higher than the HR Backend UR version.

Eg. We have implemented Patch 8 recently and the Portal UR version has changed with the Corbu theme unavailable.

Business has accepted the Corbu theme for ESS/MSS and that will be the theme going forward.  All our Training material has been build around the Corbu theme for ESS/MSS.

We have a BI Portal (NW 7.4) in a federation with the NW 7.4 Portal and BI is not compatible with the Corbu theme and therefore needed the Tradeshow Theme for the Portal.

Your feedback and tips will be appreciated.

Regards

Wynand Visser

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can disallow the use of portal style sheets in WDAs by the use of the global parameter WDUSEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET. See also parameter WDFORCEEXTERNALSTYLESHEET. If you want to force a specific backend theme for all WDAs, use parameter WDTHEMEROOT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning Samuli

Thank you for your feedback.

I will definitely try and will let you know.

Have a nice day

Wynand