VBUK-RRSTA status remains "B" even after canceling Revenue Recognition.
Please help me with this issue i am facing.
The client wants to change the Header Data> Sales'tab' - currency in Sales document but system shows it as greyed out(disabled)
The reason i found out is the field VBUK-RRSTA remains = B, even after cancelling the Revenue Recognition document.
I guess the value for this field must be changed to 'A' or Blank after cancelling the RR doc.
Can someone please help me understanding why the status of this field remains 'partially processed' even after cancelling RR Doc?
Am i missing something here which will again change its status?
How can we change it back to "B" again after now is there a workaround for this?
Please help, Thanks in advance.
I just got to know that there are several functional contraints while inplementing Revenue Recognition.
- Scheduling agreement function
- Resource-related billing (DP90)
- Transfer prices
- Cross-company processing (intercompany billing)
- Down payment processing
- Rebate Processing
- Contract accounts receivable and payable (FI-CA)
- Fund accounting (PSM-FA)
- Funds Management (PSM-FM)
- Budget Control System (PSM-FM-BCS)
- General ledger (New G/L)
- Change of revenue recognition accounts in FI Customizing
- Use of fiscal year variants
- Currency change in the order or the contract
- Statistics update
- Migration of revenue recognition data
- Deactivation of the revenue recognition function
One of which is Document currency:
This not crearly says :
- A change to the document currency in the order or the contract with items
that are relevant for revenue recognition if billing or revenue recognition was
already executed. If a billing document has been created and then cancelled,
but no revenue has been recognized, the document currency can be changed.
So this cannot be done.
Still if you are looking for a temporary work around then goto VBUK - RRSTA and make it "A" from 'B' and the sales document will allow you to change the currency even after revenue recognition.