Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-basic doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SDN'rs,

I want to know where i can find the region or state in a sales document ,

cos my scenario is lik , the tax for a particular mateial should be displayed according to the particular Region or place.

for example ,the tax for Texas should be different from Chicago so i need to know where the region is actually taken place in a sales document for a particular

Tax condition type to be proposed.

Thanks in advance,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think everybody is close to answer. You can do through by defining the Region and Jurisdiction Code in Customer Sales Area Data view under Address Tab. Here the system determine the tax in sales order from Ship to Party.

Regards

AT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case you cannot have any region field in your OR.

But the region will be tracked from the data given in the customer master of the SH

This can be also from the Plant Data record.

u need create With the use of a customized table you can position TAX with respect to the region. You have to give the conditions for that.

<b>///REWARD WITH POINTS IF THIS HELPS YOU///</b>

Regards

AK

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for ur issue,

u wont find any region field in sales document, n this will take from the customer master record of the ship to party & plant.

If u want to give tax as per region wise,

u need create condition table with fields material , region/state.and assign it to access seq.then ctype.

when creating condtion record VK11, system will prompt with tables maintained in this ctype thrugh acc seq.then maintain the records as per ur req.

imp thing is , these region/state should be maintained in CMR's Ship to.

then it will work out.

ur issue wil def solve,

*rewards wen it solves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

For a Sales Document, say an Customer Order, the Region will be Region of the Ship To in the Order. You will find it in the Address field of the Ship To.

regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tle logic will be that Customer belongs to a region, Plant belongs to a regrion. So the condition record will have to be maintained as per requirement, to pick the tax rate for the region.

As per your query as to where is Region in Sales Document, I have not checked on that, as the condition record will meet the requirement. You require to have the required access in the access sequence assigned to appropriate condition type.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka