cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring UDO

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,
I am creating UDO and I have got a question. I have already added System Property, then created Security Profile to work with UDO. After that I have also created User Defined DocType and with Page Customization I have changed name of Tab 1. After that I tried to make it similar to Tab "Line Item" from RFx document. I couldn't add new table column, new block and new tab to this document in Page Customization. I have also chcecked adding new Extension Definition to my User Defned Object but thera is no Data type that can be used to add a table to my UDO. Do you know whether there is any way to add new table to UDO?
Regards

Dominik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

I'm not sure if I fully understand the issue you are running into. Do you want to create an extension collection on the UDO? If so, you would have to first create an Extension Definition (if it's not already created) for the class you are interested in. Make sure to select the correct value from the class name dropdown. Next step is to add an extension and select the "Use as collection member" checkbox. The screen will refresh and you should see the collection information on the right side where you would  enter an internal name for the extension collection, display name, etc.

If this is not what your are looking for, please provide some more details.

Regards,

Vikram

Answers (0)