cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radiobuttonsgroup in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two boolean fields in my node: release_actif and release_admin.

I connected these to my table. In the result of the webservice, they are all false.

But when I show them in my table, they are all marked as true.

Am I doing something wrong? And do I make a radiobuttongroup to avoid people can select more than one value.

Here a few screenshots of my configuration:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim

I think it is better to use checkbox in your case and not radio button.

It is easier to bind and nore suitable for booleans

Regards

Shai.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi tim ,

by default the value of a boolean value is always false , so when you have binded this to the table with radiobutton ,

then intially when the table loads  if the webservice result is false it will be unselected and if it is true it will be selected and if no value is coming from the ws , then default is false hence it will be unselected.

now in your case can you loop the ws result and print the values of the two boolean attr ,

i guess it might be coming as true so all the rows shows selected .

here in table colum you have option to insert only radio button and   radio button group by key or index cannot be inserted . which version of NWDS are you using  ?

Regards

Govardan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are my data for the table

I'm using version : 7.02 SP6

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi tim ,

please pring the value sin the wdj application when u cal ws. and see what values you are getting for the boolean attr.

Regards

Govardan

Former Member
0 Kudos
govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Tim ,

As shai suggested you can use check box or you can insert  radio button ,instead of radiobuttongroup , im using 7.01 and here we dont get option to insert radiobuttongroup in the column of a table.

Regards

Govardan Raj