Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ISU system SXMB_MONI Transaction taking is taking long time

former_member339060
Participant
0 Kudos

HI There,

We are having the SAP IS-U test system which is ECC 6.0  EHP 5. This system recently refreshed with production data.

From that time on-words ,  SXMB_MONI is taking too much to open the any small search criteria and it is giving a timeout at that end.

Could you please suggest me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member339060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

I have already checked this thread before open this message.

As per Sudheer Thiwari thread,

Please check in tcode SM50, if there are any archiving, deletion jobs are scheduled or check in SXMB_ADMIN-->Persistence layer analysis if the level is too high, schedule the switch delete procedure.Also check in ST06 what is the Utilization %.

I checked the persistence layer

Switch Procedure (for Persistence Tables) Deactivated

Number of Table Entries                                                                117,057,488

Expected Number of Table Entries                                                       830,000

Current Fill Level in %                                                                14,103

Threshold Value for Fill Level for Executing a Switch Run in %                         90

Number of Logically Deleted Table Entries                                              0

Decline of Fill Level in % Following Deletion                                          14,103

Could you please suggest this could be an issue ?

Thanks.

Pavan.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Check the below thread that may help:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1135061

Regrads

GB