cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delimiting Wage Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a wage type for pensions should have been delimited for 31/03/2014 however this pension wage type has peen processed in July when I check the overview.

I cannot find this wage type in V_511_B but is in t5g30/37 this wage type is showing on an employer is there any suggestions as to what can be done or what needs to be checked. Right answers will be rewarded accordingly.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not familiar with tables T5G30 to T5G37 since they only hold "Example pension scheme" in our system, but tables T5G31, T5G32 and T5G37 seem to hold technical WTs and are Date delimited.

If possible, clone the affected employee in your Test environment (or in your Development environment) or recreate the scenario.  Try delimiting the use of the "wage type for pension" in tables T5G31 to T5G37 and calculate the employee's next pay to see if the WT will "disappear" from the Payroll Results Cluster.

When testing the creating of a WT (through the IMG or t-code OH11), you can see all the tables that would be impacted if you were to do it "LIVE".  One of these tables should be T52DZ, so through sm30, if you look at table view V_T52DZ, you should be able to see what model was used to create the WT that was improperly delimited (since it should be in V_511_B).

Whenever delimiting a WT, I find it useful to test the creation of a WT using the WT you want to delimit in order to see in what tables the WT must be delimited.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Remi the tables helped me greatly in delimiting these Wage Types! Thanks again.

Answers (0)