cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra line items while F-48 against to payment request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

The SAP Version is ECC EHP6, the user is trying to make advance payment to the Vendor against payment request (F-47) which contains the Pur.Ord, through the PO they have planned to procure Capx asset.

During F-48 system is generating two extra line items (DR CWIP Asset & CR CWIP DWNPYMT CLG).

These extra line items do not require

FYI..,

1.  We were using SAP ECC6 till 31st Jan 2014 and moved on to SAP EHP6 from 1st Feb 2014.

In older system SAP ECC6, even though payment was made against PO – Adv Req - Capx Asset, system allowed without          

generating extra line items.

Can somebody help me.

Regards,

Jyoti shekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shekar,

If you don't want any asset entry during down payment posting. Then you have to do the below configuration in the system.

1. You have to suppress the fields Asset no. & asset sub no. for the field status group of the vendor reconciliation account i.e. advance reconcilliation account

2.  You have to set the message no. 378 for area F5 as a warning(W) in OBA5.

Regards,

Mukthar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

What is happening in the system is standard SAP behaviour.. In case you do not want Down Payments to be updated in the system, please follow the steps below:-

1. Create a new Field status group as a copy of G067 and make it say Z067(Assets field suppressed here) and assign it to Vendor related recon accounts(Spl GL A)

2. After this, when you create a down payment request in F-47, you will receive an error message F5 378

3. Go to transaction OBA5, enter work area as F5 and chnage the message no 378 to Warning (W)

This setting will not generate additional line items.

Regards,

Kavita

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shekhar,

once you are purchasing a Fixed Asset you have post debit on this respective master record.

May you weren't using Fixed Assets Records in this process before?

Could you provide me Downpayment request book for cheking?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marssel,

Yes, we were using Fixed Asset Records before.

As I explained earlier, Down payment request created against Purchase order and the purchase orders created on account assignment A. which means Pur.Ord has an asset.

regards,

shekhar

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How was your previous book?

You pictures says you had received the Fixed Assets before the invoice. Is that right?

If it isn't you case you have to check your PO creation -> Delivery tab -> Goods Receipt.

Regards