cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in using characteristics as key figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation where I need to display booked site and closed site sales value and number of sites created in a particular period.

There is a job id under which multiple SO's can generated. First SO created for a particular job id is indicated by 1 in an indicator (say, ind-1) (which is a keyfigure) and other all SO for that job id are marked as 0 in that indicator. Not booked site can be identified by summing up the indicator values job id wise. Say I have 5 job ids, then my sum will be 5. No problem in that.

Now the invoice generated for the last SO will be marked as 1 and other all as 0. But the indicator (say, ind-2) used here is characteristic of type numc. So I have created a formula variable using replacement path as processing type and reference characteristics as ind-2 which can be used as a key figure. But the result I am getting is in two rows for each job id, i.e., 0 and 1. How to resolve these into single row for each job id and get the result as 1.

Regards,

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Until this point you have just done nice. Now at this point you can create a selection; include ind-1 kyf in the selection and ind-2 characteristic as cosntant selection. Then add a condition on mark to show values greater than 0. Then you can get a result with one row each 1.

Regards

Yasemin...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Could you please show sample result, so that we can help in better.

Thank you,

Nanda