cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post-Tax Cost for NQDP Is Not Displayed in Open Enrollment

0 Kudos

We recently moved to EhP6 (portal version 7.02), and I am testing Open Enrollment in the new ESS.  We have activated business function HCM_ESS_WDA_2.  When I test with an EE who has a non-qualified domestic partner, the post-tax cost for the Health Plans is not displayed on the "Benefits Summary," "Health Plans" and "Review and Save" screens in Open Enrollment, even though there is a column for the Post-Tax Costs.  The only way these amounts can be seen is if the EE clicks on the plan link(s).  See attached screen shot.  Would be GREAT if the Imputed Income Amount would also be displayed without having to click on the plan links.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you raise an oss message for this, to get the note 1775744 - Cost information not shown in the review screen 1764120 - Additional Post-Tax not displayed in Health Plan edit screen Regarding the additional Post tax not displayed on Overview and "Review and Save" screen, in order to show additional column you need to change the FPM configuration and include this additional column on screen. Additional Post-Tax and Post-Tax are two different columns. If the Post-Tax flag is marked, then the amount will be displayed in Post-Tax instead of Pre-Tax. But as far as Additional Post-Tax is concerned, this is completely different column. Note that Aditional post-tax amount is different from the post tax amount. In the plan details pop-up all the details are shown. However in the overview screen only some of the fields are shown. If you wish to show the Additional Post tax details on the overview screen as well then you would have to change the Configuration. In the HRESS_CC_BEN_OVR_HEALTH_PLAN Component configuration add a column for BEN_ADDPTCST and then additional post-tax costs will also be displayed.

0 Kudos

Thank you, Siddharth!  I had found the notes you mentioned, but I did not notice the distinction between post-tax costs and additional post-tax costs!  Many thanks for sticking with me! 

Answers (0)