Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Allocation

mona_sultan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

1. We are using material ledger
2. We have a cost center (Sender) with allocated cost using secondary cost elements
3. We want to allocate the cost on a process order using activity type by direct activity allocation KB21N
4. We want to settle the order and allocate cost on the finished product

Issues are
1. Transfer the actual cost from Sender cost center to process order using activity types. Cost center after this step should be settled

2. The system is taking the planned activity type cost defined in KP26

3. Variance between actual and planned exist in the sender cost center and not taken into consideration on the process order or after running CKMLCP

What we have done (Not working)
1. Manual entry in finance (primary cost element + general Cost center)
2. Run Assessment Cycle from general cost center(sender) to main cost center (receivers) using secondary cost element(KSU5)
3. Make direct allocation to oders from mian cost center (sender) & Activity type to process orders (receivers)
4. settle process orders (CO88)
5. Run material ledger Cockpit (CKMLCP)

(Notes)
secondary cost element used in assessment cycle not the same secondary cost element allocated to activity types used in direct activity allocation .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mona_sultan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All

as my undertanding is that we dont need to run CON2 becuse we already have material ledger

and for KSSI i  have checked  T-Code , but there was error message

(Only remaining var. in version 0 - no target costs for )

we have no target cost , cost is entered as planned from KP26 and for the actual from assessment cycle . also we have parallel version for alternative valuation not delta or target version this setting.

Regards

Mona Sultan

former_member253922
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

I am limiting my discussion with respect to CON2.

As per my understanding this is a required transaction in case Field Value "Update of Activity Consumption in the Quantity Structure" in Activate Actual Costing (TCode- S_ALR_87008077) is not equal to 2.

Regards

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sultan

you have to be follow below process

after ditribution cycle run

- KSS2-Activity Splitting, if configured.

- Con2-Activity Revaluation

-KKAO-Wip Calculation

- KKS1- Variance Calculation

-CO88- Actual settlement.

Then you have to run CKMPLCP.Multilivevel difference will be flow at finish product automatically.I feel it is fruitful to you.

former_member253922
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

Step Revaluation at Actual Prices is not indicated (Txn CON2) in the process.

Also, please check the customization in "Update of Activity Consumption in the Quantity Structure" and "Control of Credit of Cost Centers" in SPRO - Activate Actual Costing.

Regards

Satya

michael_savarimuthu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yup.... CON2 must be carried out (unless in "Activate Actual Costing" setup, you have selected 2-Activity update relevant to price determination, in which case you should not run CON2).

Cheers,

TD