cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order ME21N screen layout-document overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of my users has an issue with the screen layout for transaction ME21N, when they click document overview on, everything works ok, when it gets switched off, the screen cannot be maximised, i have attached a screen print

what could have caused this issue and how do we resolve it

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a cursor which caused the short lines of your document overview when it was switched off.

Do put the cursor on correct line and pull back to to its size or little more also as you need.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

even with the document overview switched off, you cant pull it back to size, i tried this with the user a few times

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

responsible for the width are following entries in table ESDUS

MEPO     SAPLMEGUI/0000      Tree-On     X

MEPO     SAPLMEGUI/0000      Tree-Width     462

MEPO     Tree-Control        Tree-On     X

MEPO     Tree-Control        Tree-Width     462

Change yours to a value like shown above or remove those lines at all.

(there is no regular maintenance transaction for this table)

OSS Note 197012 - ME21N: Document overview - standard variant saved for PReq

has a report ZDELEDUS attached which can be used to delete all entries  of a certain user from that table

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

kaushikmallick
Discoverer
0 Kudos

1. Table ESDUS_Existing Data.
  2. After Maintain in Functional Module and refresh in Table Marked Area automatically created.
kaushikmallick
Discoverer
0 Kudos
  • When I am trying to change the ' Active ' by this Functional Module.
  • After saving the data in SE37, it will create automatically another Row in that Table (ESDUS) with upper case.
  • Whereas it should be changed in ESDUS Table with existing data. But it's not happening.
  • Can anybody help me with this issue.
kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik Mallick,

Its better that you create a new Question to get better response instead of posting in years old Question-Thread, and we can try help you

Thanks,

Kaushik

PK21
Discoverer
0 Kudos

you can use Function module :

OIO_CATT_SET_ESDUS

to change or delete content of Table ESDUS

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your screenshot, its clear that the document overview is not closed, instead, its just minimized by dragging the line. If the document overview is closed, system will show the icon description as "Document Overview On" (as shown below) through which you can switch it on.

You may switch off the document overview and check whether the screen is maximized!!.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I can see your screen shot is okay..

Set the screen whatever you want, then click on personal setting and just press save..

Then next time it will be defaulted as per your last settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is when the document overview screen is switched off, i suppose to see a full screen and not traces of the document overview screen mode as you can see from the screen print

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You screen shot shows you have in mode document overview on. Just click on the document overview off once and then follow the process which I've explained in my previous comment.