Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Rework order in CO07 transaction

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts ,

I am trying to create a rework order with transaction CO07.

Trying to use account assignment category as "SDI " ( with sales order number ), i am getting the following message .

Could please anyone help me out.

Settlement account assignment" not allowed (Sys. status NoMP, object VB0000015650000010)

Message no. BS051

Diagnosis

The status check for the status object VB0000015650000010 indicated that the procedure "Settlement account assignment" cannot be performed because Sys. status NoMP forbids it.

System Response

Procedure "Settlement account assignment" is not performed.

Procedure

If procedure "Settlement account assignment" is to be performed, the Sys. status NoMP of object VB0000015650000010 must be reset.

Other statuses than Sys. status NoMP can also prevent the procedure. This message does not tell you all statuses which currently prevent procedure "Settlement account assignment".

Could you please help me out with this.

Regards,

daya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello

This is happening because the status NoMP does not allow MTO, that means, it does not allow an assignment to the sales order stock.

See the following note, which provides more explanation about the status NoMP:

1739377 - Not able to set status complete for sales order

If you want to create a production order with reference to the sales order, the sales order must allow MTO production. Therefore, please check the requirement type assigned to the sales order and make sure that it's MTO.

BR
Caetano

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi caetano ,

The issue was with the requirement class.

Made changes in the account assignment,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Regards.

Answers (0)