cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany STO with Delivery & Billing- Return STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Currently I am doing Intercompany STO with Delivery and Billing, which is working perfetly fine.

We create 1 Purchase order for 1,00000 LB and it will be finish after 6 months ( we provide schedule to supplying plant weekly for next 6 month, how much they have to ship ) Some times we received less quantity from supplying plant lets say weekly they have to sent 100 LB but they sent only 85 LB in last week of month and I have to close the sales.

In this can I use Return STO process ? I dont want to adjust quanity in next shipment because I have to close sales.

Some times at the time of GR we found that they have send 85 qty and sometimes we finished GR and Invoice then we get to know later that qty was less.

Return process

- Create return PO with Returns check in PO (NB)

- Create delivery , Vl10B

- PGI

- Credit memo

is this right process?

Thanks

Shree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anna_hannon
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

I read those notes however its not suit to my requirment

I would like to know how I can do return STO process in below 2 cases

Case 1 - At the time of GR

Case 2 -  GR and Invoice both done

Appricate your help

Thanks

Shree

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Slight change in your return process.

Your Return process.

Return process

- PGI

- Credit memo

Correct process :

-GR with 161 MVT  type

- PGI

- Credit memo

Returns :

Case 1 - At the time of GR

Case 2 -  GR and Invoice both done

You can follow same process to the both scenarios as you are creating new PO for returns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

How it will connect to my previous purchase order if i create Return PO? I can not track because PO= 100000 LB is different PO and return PO is different

In that case, I can do return delivery with respect to the Delivery note which will always have reference againest the received quantity and we can track also...

Let me know if I am wrong

Thx

Shree

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you think it is difficult for track then in original PO add one return line item then do return process.Some where (Reference field or PO line item text )  you need to give text why you are returning  for tracking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about the Return Delivery option ? I can use it or not in case of "Intercompany STO with Delivery and billing/Invoice" ??

Is anybody?

Thx

Shree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar, It will work for Return delivery and it will update the FI according , I checked with my FI guy..Theard Closed

Answers (0)